Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Kristen and Austin Wedding - Rochester, New York

OK - so it's been a few days since I told you I would post Kristen and Austins wedding images.  I apologize... to all three of you that have been waiting.  I had the pleasure shooting their wedding near Rochster at Canandagua Lake.  I met Kristen and Austin at the gorgeous wedding of  Kristens friend Cami at Wolf Creek Resort in Utah.  She was so sweet; she said that when she saw Cami's images she knew what she wanted for her wedding. Thanks, Kristen!

Kristen is such a sweetheart - these guys were wonderful... a blessing to photograph.

Here's a few images from our time together.  I included several that help set the scene and give a timeline.



















portrait photography, photography studio, art photography, celebrity style, Salt Lake City Photographer, photojournalistic, Award winner, magazine style

No comments: