Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Utah Wedding Photographer - Amazing


Wedding Utah  A gorgeous wedding couple from a bridal and engagement session we did a few days ago.  Theirs is obviously a Utah wedding and will be at the Salt Lake Temple.  The photography from their engagement session resulted in images that I hope they will enjoy for a long time.  As with most of my clients - they came from a referal (or two).  Turns out I did his brothers wedding 6 years ago and have been doing family portraits for his sister for the last 4 years.  Small world.  I love these guys.  More images can be seen at:  www.MyStylePhoto.com or www.MjMorganPhoto.com  (and below)
As Alison searched for a Utah Wedding Photographer - I'm grateful for her sister-in-law who referred her to me!
I'm grateful for images like this that sometimes get me published in Utah Bride and Latter Day Bride Magazines!
portrait photography, photography studio, art photography, celebrity style, Salt Lake City Photographer, photojournalistic, Award winner, magazine style
What I fantastic couple to work with. I can't wait for their wedding (next month). I'll post images :)

No comments: