Thursday, February 11, 2010

Utah Wedding Photography - My Style


It was actually a pretty gorgeous day to shoot a bridal photography session on Utahs beautiful Temple Square.  I thought you guys might enjoy seeing just a few of the results.  Hope you like them.
Like most brides, Alison was really shy in front of the camera.  I think the images speak volumes to how beautiful these guys are.  Utah wedding photography shouldn't be this fun!
There is such a unique energy surrounding a bride and groom.  I love doing wedding photography.  If you do it right - everyone is happy.

I believe that that there is beauty in everyone.  I hope Alison sees that even though she might not feel like it, she and Eric really are gorgeous.  My purpose is to work with 'everyday people' and make them gorgeous!

No comments: