Friday, February 19, 2010

Utah Wedding Photographer - in Rochester - Kristen's bridals

Kristen's bridals OK - I'm sorry, you have to wait one more day for the wedding.  Kristens bridal images were just screaming to be seen.  She is just gorgeous so hopefully you won't mind the wait.  Let me know if you like them.
Okay, I dare you to tell me she isn't a beautiful bride.  Go on... I dare you.  I met Kristen when she was in Utah as Maid of Honor for her friend Cami's wedding.  Kristen asked me to come to New York to do her wedding when she and Austin tied the knot. I was especially honored - and a bit nervous.  When someone flies you across the country you want to make sure you get the stuff that she dreams of. They were great, and just let me do whatever I wanted to. I just like the extra pressure I guess.

Anyway, the whole week was awesome, and we had a lot of fun during our stay in New York.

Here's are a few more images from Kristens bridal session.

No comments: