Thursday, February 18, 2010

Rochester Wedding Photographer - My Style

This week I got a couple of requests for weddings in Cape Cod Massachusetts and for Vermont.  I thought I would post a few of our latest destination weddings to help keep you up to date with what we're doing.  So...  here is Rochester, New York.  Actually, we'll start with just the engagements at Canandagua Lake, New York.  Canandagua is one of the finger lakes in and around Rochester.  I love Kristen and Austin and I love this location.

I feel pretty blessed to be able to make a difference in people's lives by giving them images like these.  Nice.







So we had a wonderful time doing engagements, but the wedding was even better.  I'll post those on my next blog.  Thanks again for checking these out.  Let me know if you have any questions.

portrait photography, photography studio, art photography, celebrity style, Salt Lake City Photographer, photojournalistic, Award winner, magazine style

No comments: