Saturday, February 13, 2010

My Style - Engagements - Utah Wedding

The Love.  Here is the photography session for Amber and Ricks engagements.  I met Amber at the Bridal Extravaganza in the Grand America.  You can definitely see the 'bridal glow' with her.  And when we got together for the engagement session the magic just seemed to happen.  What a great couple.  Hope you like the images.
Thank you to my wonderful next door neighbor for allowing us to use their barn!!  While my fingers where just about numb, the cold didn't seem to bother them.  (All cozy and warm in each others arms...)
portrait photography, photography studio, art photography, celebrity style, Salt Lake City Photographer, photojournalistic, Award winner, magazine style
I always love to hear your feedback if you like the images.  I'll be updating the images on MyStylePhoto and MjMorganPhoto soon!

No comments: